YOKOGAWA CMZ 900 GYROCOMPASS
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 2 (TWO)
- YOKOGAWA CMZ 900 GYROCOMPASS
- Used, working and fresh as pictured.
- Pulled out from working condition.
YOKOGAWA DENSHIKIKI CMZ-900 GYROCOMPASS – FEATURES OVERVIEW:
- The modular design of Yokogawa CMZ 900 saves the space
- Manual and automatic speed error correction
- The external heading sensor can back up the heading outputs
- Serial data output IEC 61162-2 (high-speed transmission)
- Unique anti-vibration mechanism enhanced by the velocity damping effect of high viscous oil provides superior damping of vibration and decoupling of shock at sea
- A small and lightweight container enhances the follow-up speed. The gyrocompass reading changes smoothly and does not lag when a small ship rapidly changes course
- Titanium capsule and electrodes are employed for the Gyro-sphere.
- Purity is maintained inside of the container and the maintenance interval is then longer dated.
- The container is divided into two pieces at the bottom when overhauled. Ship’s crew can replace Gyro-sphere in case of an emergency.
YOKOGAWA CMZ-900 GYRO COMPASS SPECIFICATIONS:
- Performance specifications of Yokogawa CMZ 900 Gyrocompass
1) Settling time: Within 5 hours (Usable accuracy in approx. 2 hours)
– Static: ±0.25°× sec Lat. (Lat. = latitude)
– Dynamic: ±0.75°× sec Lat. (Lat. = latitude)
3) Follow-up accuracy: 0.1° or less
4) Maximum follow-up speed: 30°/s
- Power supply: 24V DC
and/or 100V to 220V AC
- Worldwide, using both air and sea, according to buyer's preference.
- Normally, items below 5 kg via air, and more than 5 kg via sea.
- Air Freight Shipping
- Takes 10 to 15 days worldwide.
- Sea Freight Shipping
- Done on FOB basis, takes 30 to 45 days worldwide.
- Accepts PayPal, card, or bank payment.
- Item is sold as tested OK with cashback guarantee in case of DOA.
- For any other information, leave a message, reply within 12 hours.